Group Structure

Logo_Euro_Disney_SCAHOLDING COMPANY

Euro Disney S.C.A. (the “Company”)
Euro Disney S.C.A. is the holding company of the Group and is the listed company. The main asset of the Company is its investment in 82% of the share capital of its subsidiary, Euro Disney Associés S.C.A. (“EDA”). The general partner of Euro Disney S.C.A. is EDL Participations S.A.S., a subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company (TWDC) and the gérant of Euro Disney  S.C.A. is Euro Disney S.A.S., which is also a subsidiary of the TWDC. Catherine Powell became Président of Euro Disney S.A.S. in July 2016.

OPERATING COMPANIES

Euro Disney Associés S.C.A.
EDA operates Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park, the Disneyland Hotel, Davy Crockett® Ranch and Golf Disneyland® and manages the real estate segment of the Group. Euro Disney S.C.A. holds 82% of EDA share capital. The remaining 18% of EDA share capital is held by two indirect subsidiaries of The Walt Disney Company (“TWDC”): EDL Corporation S.A.S. and Euro Disney Investments S.A.S. The General Partners of Euro Disney Associés S.C.A. are Euro Disney Commandité S.A.S., a wholly-owned company of Euro Disney S.C.A. and EDL Corporation S.A.S. and Euro Disney Investments S.A.S. The gérant is Euro Disney S.A.S.

EDL Hôtels S.C.A.
EDL Hôtels S.C.A., a wholly-owned company of EDA, operates all of the Hotels (except the Disneyland Hotel and Davy Crockett Ranch), and also Disney® Village. The General Partner of EDL Hotels S.C.A. is EDL Hotels Participations S.A.S., a société par actions simplifiée and a wholly-owned company of the Euro Disney S.C.A. The gérant of EDL Hotels S.C.A. is Euro Disney S.A.S.

FINANCING COMPANIES

Effective 1 October 2003 (first day of Fiscal Year 2004), the Financing Companies described below were included in the consolidated reporting group (see paragraph entitled “Significant Accounting Policies” discussed in Note 3 of the Consolidated Financial Statements of the Reference Document).

Phase IA Financing Company
The Phase IA Financing Company, Euro Disneyland S.N.C., a company incorporated as a French société en nom collectif  owns Disneyland® Park and leases it to EDA.

The partners of the Phase IA Financing Company are various banks, financial institutions and companies holding an aggregate participation of 83%, and Euro Disneyland Participations S.A.S., a French société par actions simplifiée and an indirect wholly- owned subsidiary of TWDC, holding a participation of 17%. The Group has no ownership interest in the Phase IA Financing Company. The Phase IA Financing Company is managed by a management company, Société de Gérance d’Euro Disneyland S.A.S., an indirect wholly-owned company of TWDC.

Phase IB Financing Companies
The Phase IB Financing Companies are incorporated as French sociétés en nom collectif and are governed by the same principles as the Phase IA Financing Company. Each of these companies (i) rents the land on which the related hotel or Disney Village, as the case may be, is located, from EDL Hôtels S.C.A., (ii) owns the related hotel or Disney Village, as the case may be, and (iii) leases the related hotel or Disney Village, to EDL Hôtels S.C.A.  The partners of the Phase IB Financing Companies are various banks and financial institutions that are creditors of the Phase IB Financing Companies.  The management company of each of the Phase IB Financing Companies is EDL Services S.A.S., a French société par actions simplifiée and a wholly-owned subsidiary of EDA.

Centre de Congrès Newport S.A.S.
Centre de Congrès Newport S.A.S., a French société par actions simplifiée and indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of TWDC, entered into a ground lease with EDL Hôtels S.C.A. pursuant to which it financed and acquired the Newport Bay Club®  Convention Centre and, when completed, leased it back to EDL Hôtels S.C.A. with an option to repurchase such assets.


 Source:  Euro Disney S.C.A.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s