Le Club Actionnaires – Shareholders Club was established in 1995 to strengthen the relationship between Euro Disney S.C.A. and its shareholders.
New applicants who wish to join The Shareholders Club must hold a minimum of one thousand (1,000) Euro Disney S.C.A. shares. The shares are traded on the Euronext exchange under the code EDL.PA and the International Securities Identification Number (ISIN) is FR0010540740.
Members of the Shareholders Club receive invitations to special events including movie screenings and grand openings of new attractions. Members also receive discounts and special offers on products and services at Disneyland Paris and exclusive access to the Salon Mickey shareholders lounge.
Members of the Shareholders Club receive the following discounts:
- 25% discount on guided tours of Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios
- 25% discount on guided tour of The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- 15% discount on One Day/One Park Tickets and 2-Park Hopper Tickets
- 15% discount on Annual Passports
- 10% discount on resort packages at Disneyland Paris Hotels
- 15% discount on table service and buffet restaurants
- 10% discount at Earl of Sandwich
- 20% discount on the 2nd category seating at Buffalo Bill’s Wild West Show
- 15% discount at Disneyland® Paris boutiques
- 15% discount on green fees at Disneyland Golf
- 10% discount at the Celestia Spa
- 10% discount on tickets for flights on PanoraMagique
- 10% discount for Shareholders Club members at Disney Stores Europe
- 10% reduction at La Vallée Village
For more information about the Shareholders Club please visit the Euro Disney S.C.A. Shareholders Club webpage.