Disneyland Paris is to re-brand the former Euro Disney S.C.A. Shareholder’s Club with a new name and logo.
From 2020 ‘The Club‘ will become the “Euro Disney Club – Historical Shareholders of Disneyland Paris“.
Existing club members are being sent new membership cards that will be valid until the end of 2027.
Membership to the shareholders club closed in March 2017 with existing shareholders being promised a 10 year extension of their club memberships and benefits following the 2017 recapitalisation operation and takeover of Euro Disney S.C.A. by The Walt Disney Company.
Members of the Shareholders Club receive invitations to special events including movie screenings and grand openings of new attractions.
Members also receive discounts and special offers on products and services at Disneyland Paris and exclusive access to the Salon Mickey shareholders lounge.
Members receive the following discounts:
- 25% discount on guided tours of Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios
- 25% discount on guided tour of The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- 15% discount on One Day/One Park Tickets and 2-Park Hopper Tickets
- 15% discount on Annual Passports
- 10% discount on resort packages at Disneyland Paris Hotels
- 15% discount on table service and buffet restaurants
- 10% discount at Earl of Sandwich
- 20% discount on the 2nd category seating at Buffalo Bill’s Wild West Show
- 15% discount at Disneyland® Paris boutiques
- 15% discount on green fees at Disneyland Golf
- 10% discount at the Celestia Spa
- 10% discount on tickets for flights on PanoraMagique
- 10% discount for Shareholders Club members at Disney Stores Europe
- 10% reduction at La Vallée Village
The Shareholders Club was founded in 1995 to strengthen the relationship between Euro Disney S.C.A. and it’s shareholders.